Frequently Asked Questions:
Where do we source our African art?
We have several importers and artists as associates in our business. Some import directly from several African countries. Others are artists that we work directly with.
Are we Fairtrade certified?
Are our pieces authentic?
Our African artwork pieces are 100% authentic.
Can we provide you with a guaranteed provenance certificate for valuation and insurance purposes?
We can guarantee provenance on new pieces made from artists that we work directly with. On the imported items from African countries we can only validate their country of origin.
What payment currencies do we accept?
- We accept payment in US Dollars via Paypal
- Credit Card payments can be made via Paypal
- You may also do a direct transfer of funds into our bank account.
Is it secure to shop online in this website?
Yes. We use the very latest security protocols. We do not store, or see any of your credit cards details on our website. When you decide to place your final order, you are taken out of our website to Paypal’s secure payment environment.
What about shipping and delivery time?
- We use a specialist artwork packaging and export logistics company.
- They package the artwork in special protective packaging and on some items they will crate the artwork.
- Shipping this way is more expensive but it ensures your receive the artwork intact.
- Shipping is door to door. Delivery time varies from 10-21 days.
- As our deliveries involves custom clearing, delays may occur.
- The shipping process begins after the funds have been cleared into our bank account.
- You will be given a tracking code so that you can login and find out the status of your delivery.
- We also stay in touch with you throughout the process.
- You may choose to use to do your own shipping – please contact us in this regard
What if my goods arrive damaged?
We are insured for damage. Please read our insurance and returns policy in our terms and conditions.
Which countries do we deliver to?
We ship world-wide. However, through the Africa One Of A Kind website shipping calculator, we currently only ship to the USA and selected countries in Europe. These are: Germany, England, Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey. (and USA) If you currently live outside of these countries, please contact us, with your details as we can give you a quotation to deliver to your door.
If you have any question not listed above please feel free to contact us.
or, feel free to contact us (contact details)